AgendaX gives you overviews of multiple calendars and lets you plan meetings when in or out of the office. Views can reflect current project team members, department groups, locations, or whole companies. Even views across different companies are possible.
AgendaX is a web based calendar software that improves efficiency in scheduling within your organization and synchronizes in both directions with Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 mailbox calendars.
AgendaX - the popular Exchange group calendar for Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
AgendaX helps improving your company’s efficiency by providing statistics on how employees spend their time, how meeting rooms and other equipment is used. For instance, a project manager can determine how many hours have been spent on a specific project. This makes it easy to plan similar projects in the future.
The head of a department may need to print an overview of his colleagues’ vacation schedule or determine how many working hours were spent on customer support, meetings, customer visits, etc.
The phone operator / receptionist needs to know who is free and who is busy to transfer calls in an efficient way. Thanks to AgendaX’s “Who is Where” view, this information is retrieved in a minimum amount of time, the customer feels welcome and efficiently served.
Customer representatives need an easy and efficient way to know which technician can visit a customer when, and book the appointment directly into his/her calendar.
There are many more examples of how AgendaX can improve efficiency in all parts of your organization.
Features and benefits:
- Promote efficiency with group overviews and improve Customer service by seeing at a glance which employees and resources are available or are due to become available.
- The rich set of views, including an instant ‚who is where‘ snapshot, as well as daily, weekly and monthly views for individuals or groups of users give you the information you need at a glance. You’ll never need to open other people’s calendars or check their availability to schedule a meeting.
- With just a few mouse clicks you can send meeting invitations to required attendees.
- Dynamic assignments of users to groups (departments / teams) relieve Exchange Administrators to a great extent. You can, for example, use Exchange distribution lists to form AgendaX groups.
- AgendaX is very flexible, supports many languages (German, English, French, Italian, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Dutch, and Polish), and rationalizes multiple organizations, sites, and time zones.
- AgendaX keeps private calendar entries private.
- AgendaX has a large variety of functions and filters, yet keeps the interface simple. User-specific views (e.g. vacations, courses, sick leaves) and statistics can be created easily.
- Useful statistical functions: Appointments with the same subject can be statistically analyzed. The utilization of employees is automatically calculated.
- Every AgendaX view can be exported to Excel (csv).