Our quoted prices include payment of our invoices by wire transfer / SEPA / SWIFT payments to our bank accounts (in CHF, EUR or US$) with the Shared option (sender and receiver both pay their own bank charges for sending and receiving money).
Please note that SEPA / SWIFT payments are usually very inexpensive and much cheaper than the fees involved with paying by Credit Cards.
If you prefer to pay your invoice by Credit Card, we can send you a money request with PayPal, which allows you to pay with a credit card of your choice. No PayPal account is necessary for this.
Due to the constantly increasing fees associated with Credit Card payments, we will add the exact fees that PayPal charges us to the PayPal money request (to your invoice).
These fees are as follows (the below percentage is added to the invoice total):
- 4.2% Denmark (including Greenland and Faroe Islands), Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden
- 4.4% USA, Canada, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, France (including French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Reunion and Mayotte), Germany , Gibraltar, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, United Kingdom (including Channel Islands and Isle of Man), Vatican City State.
- 5.4% Albania, Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Switzerland, Ukraine
- 6.4% All other countries
In addition to the above percentage, PayPal charges a currency conversion fee if payments are not made in Swiss francs (CHF). If you wish to pay by Credit Card with EUR or US$, a 3.5% currency conversion fee is added to the above credit card transaction charge.
Please note that your credit card issuer may charge you much less for currency conversion, so paying our invoice with a Credit Card in Swiss francs (CHF) is usually much cheaper for you.
If our invoice is in another currency than Swiss francs, and you wish to pay with Swiss francs to avoid the currency conversion fee, please let us know and we will send you an amended invoice in Swiss francs.
- Your Credit Card is issued in the US and you pay our invoice in Swiss francs (CHF): a 4.4% Credit Card transaction charge will be added to your invoice total.
- Your Credit Cars is issued in the US and you pay our invoice in US dollars (US$): a 4.4% + 3.5% = 7.9% Credit Card transaction and currency conversion charge will be added to your invoice total.
|Country||Payment in Swiss francs (CHF)||Payment in other currency (USD/CAD/AUD/EUR)|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||5.4%||8.9%|
|Vatican City State||4.4%||7.9%|
|all other countries||6.4%||9.9%|
We generally do not accept payments by check. If you can only pay by check, please add a CHF 250 / EUR 230 / US$ 250 handling fee which is charged by our bank for cashing in your check. Checks received that do not include this fee will be returned to the sender.