AgendaX complements Outlook and offers advantages in several areas:
- The group calendar view of Outlook, which "stacks" calendars becomes almost unusable when looking at more than 3-5 calendars
- Outlook calendar can be slow because information is read from the Exchange server in real time.
- With Outlook Calendar, it is impossible for a receptionist to see at a glance where a person is.
- AgendaX can be used across untrusted domains and even across organizations.
- With AgendaX you can easily filter views by categories (e.g. to create holiday calendars).
- AgendaX can be made accessible through the Internet, e.g. when an employee is on site with a customer and needs to quickly check the availability of his colleagues in order to arrange a follow-up meeting with the customer.
- With AgendaX you can create reports on calendar activities (e.g. workload, time spent on a customer, annual leave, sick leave, etc.).
- AgendaX can include Active Directory information and thus be used as a company directory.